2012 Bow Season

Home Forums Deer & Deer Hunting 2012 Bow Season

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone April 8, 2013 at 11:08 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Hope to be out this afternoon. Cold and wet is the picture. Was out all afternoon on Tuesday and seen quite a few deer. Rut is defiantly heating up here

wishinone
    Participant

With Sandy I wasn’t able to do anything this past week but will be out this Monday and Tuesday. I pulled the SD card from the trail cam out back and have one buck with a broken antler and another buck checking out my mock scrape.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Was out yesterday afternoon in the wind and snow. Drew back at full draw on one at 10 yards as it crossed the logging road I was on and decided it was just too small to shoot. was expecting the ground to be white this morning but nothing yet. Got a few hours before sunrise anyhow.

wishinone
    Participant

Never got to pull stand where I heard the hammering and what not last fall so walked down the trail this morning to find a new house is built on the waters edge about 100 yards from stand. Next week I will move the stand back over the hill another 150-200 yards and be out of sight of the house.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

That sucks

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.