Game Cam Pics 2012

Home Forums Outdoor Photography Gallery Game Cam Pics 2012

This topic contains 40 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone September 20, 2012 at 8:29 pm.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author

wishinone
    Participant

test post
    Oh well, still can’t post pictures

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

You can now !

wishinone
    Participant

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

I see the problem your having when I checked your source code. the above image is a thumbnail view and Im being blocked from viewing the full size. Send me the URL to that photo above (album location) and I will work on a better solution when hotlinking from that source.

wishinone
    Participant

Just pulled the SD card from a second camera, got night pics of pair of racoons, yote and an antler almost against the camera at 12:30 AM.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

I pulled mine this morning, 207 pics of squirrel deer and coon.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

OK, this forum does NOT use BB code so the above code you placed is useless for our software. What I did was go to the URL you posted (]http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=391691698_083_122_551lo.JPG[/url])
    I then right clicked image to grab it’s location. Thats the link you need. On the Write Comment editor you will see a picture icon and when hovered over it it will say insert image. Place the image location in the drop down box when you click on that little icon. No need to link back to the images when posting images here. The forum will automatically reduce the size of your image to fit.

wishinone
    Participant

Trying again.

wishinone
    Participant

Was worried for a minutes, the pictures were filling my 23 inch screen. There’s a white oak tree where they’re feeding, my stand is about 20 yards away.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.