Game Cam Pics 2012

Home Forums Outdoor Photography Gallery Game Cam Pics 2012

This topic contains 40 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone September 20, 2012 at 8:29 pm.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Im getting a 404 error on your images NOT FOUND. Even when I put the image link into my browser Im getting a 404 on the loaction

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Click HERE to see what Im talking about. Clear your cache before you do though.

wishinone
    Participant

OK the last three disappeared but the first two I still see.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Ive done both firefox and IE and your images are not showing. It’s the photo host. If they give a html code for posting the picture go ahead and use that.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Example of the html code

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Oh dumbass me. Your using imagevenue.com. They are notorious for blocking full size hotlinking because they want people to click onto your pics so they can show their ad’s. That’s how they make their money. They do give you the code to post on web pages and supply the html code. But when pasting the html code be sure to be on the “source” tab which is the last icon on the editor.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Nope the site blocks hot linking apparently. Flickr, tumblr and facebook images work well here. Your imagevenue.com images are fine, but you must use their html code that they provide you.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

wishinone
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.