Kicked In The Teeth

Home Forums Camp Fire Kicked In The Teeth

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone March 14, 2017 at 8:37 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wishinone
    Participant

I’ve been living in FL now for eight months, before I moved down I was told by my best friend that we would be catching our own shrimp and lobsters and fishing on his boat almost every day.  After I’m here he tells me he only read about catching shrimp, scallops and lobsters, for lobsters we would have had to travel several hundred mile so I didn’t mind not doing that but we could have caught scallops within 30 minutes from here.  I had several guys ask me about going deer hunting last fall but I declined saying maybe getting a hog in January or February, that never came up.  However I said I have to go turkey hunting and two week ago I went with two guys to help fill feeders for deer and hogs plus scout for turkeys.  Yesterday I get a call telling me good luck for tomorrow, I ask good luck for what, he says turkey hunting, I reply it doesn’t open until next Saturday and am told “Oh I couldn’t go with you anyway I’m babysitting”.  Long story short, we are suppose to hunt on property his friend owns, he had me order him a turkey vest which he filled with calls and a two man blind so we could hunt together.  WTF babysitting after waiting a year to go turkey hunting.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

That really sucks. So the turkey season is open down there?

wishinone
    Participant

Season opens this Saturday

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.