New York 2014 Gun Season

Home Forums Deer & Deer Hunting New York 2014 Gun Season

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone December 12, 2014 at 9:55 am.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

In 24 hours I’ll be getting ready to head out for the opening of rifle season. I hope I do better then I did during bow season. Have to wonder if the snow on the ground now will be here come tomorrow. I think so since more is on the way :mrgreen:

wishinone
    Participant

Good luck tomorrow, is Wyatt going to be able to go out or have to work ? Haven’t decided to buy or not a deer tag for here, not much seems to be going on with the rut for some reason.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Wyatt will be out

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

The ground is white and sunrise is 2 hours. Time to roll.

wishinone
    Participant

Had 8 pointer chase does across the front yard yesterday afternoon, guess I will buy my CT license.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

When. Does your gun season open?

wishinone
    Participant

This coming Wednesday.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

This coming Wednesday.

Well good luck if your going out today. Windchill’s here are below zero hope it aint where you are.

wishinone
    Participant

Wind blowing toward where the deer come in for the last two days and going to be worse tomorrow with temps in the teens. Had 8 does and fawns in yard this afternoon, all of a sudden they scattered, we seen chasing going on but couldn’t see what was doing the chasing, just too far away.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Ground is bare now, but thats about to change ☺

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.