Recent Game Cam Pics

Home Forums Outdoor Photography Gallery Recent Game Cam Pics

This topic contains 90 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone April 24, 2017 at 6:28 am.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author

wishinone
    Participant

You need to fix the time stamp

I will the next time I charge the batteries, the skitters and horse flys eat the hell out of you right now just changing the SD card.

wishinone
    Participant

The whole area is torn up from turkeys but not one picture of them for some reason. The buck tore up a sapling rubbing his antlers clean of velvet but he still has a little bit to go. Acorns are dropping this is the first time that the SD card has been full on that camera in several years.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Lots of pictures off your cam this year

wishinone
    Participant

From the last two days out back, will pull the SD card from the yard camera in a few and check that. New buck showed up last night, the second picture he’s checking out the scrape starter I put out yesterday.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Nice little buck.

wishinone
    Participant

Well I wanted to try and get out this morning but my body kept me up most of the night and I was too groggy to try and climb a stand so instead I went and pulled the SD card from the cam by my stand. Nice 8 pointer checked out my mock scrape three nights in a row and a small buck was there an hour before I pulled the SD card.

wishinone
    Participant

From the last couple of days.

wishinone
    Participant

A few from out back, buck was there at 1:30 AM I have not seen any of the three small bucks for a week or so now.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Thats a nice buck

wishinone
    Participant

From the last three nights out back, the rut is getting ready to start. Last picture of the buck he is working my mock scrape as he followed a doe through the area.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.