Recent Game Cam Pics

Home Forums Outdoor Photography Gallery Recent Game Cam Pics

This topic contains 90 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone April 24, 2017 at 6:28 am.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Author

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Too bad you cant hunt him for now

wishinone
    Participant

From a few hours yesterday afternoon, the battery died and I replaced it around 1:30 PM, the does came through and the buck followed and chased them back and forth in front of our house, first time he was here during daylight. Wanted to sit out back for a few hours this afternoon but the wind was blowing straight back.

wishinone
    Participant

Dang, most of the pictures disappeared from the post. Made it out back to trail cam for the first time in almost three months due to the snow (as more snow comes down) not many pictures before the camera was buried in snow but I did manage to get my first pictures of a bobcat walking the wall.

Attachments:

wishinone
    Participant

See why pictures disappeared now, max file size change to smaller image.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Was set to around 3MB will go in and check settings

wishinone
    Participant

It said 512 kb’s when I posted.

wishinone
    Participant

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Was that the first time you ever got a bobcat on cam?

wishinone
    Participant

May have had some during the night but couldn’t be sure, this guy was walking early morning.

wishinone
    Participant

Put what was left of my turkey between a sapling and stone wall in front of the camera, a coyote grabbed the carcass and was out of the frame in a second, I’m assuming that’s it’s mate is the one checking out the trailcam.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.