Road Trip

Home Forums Camp Fire Road Trip

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wishinone October 22, 2016 at 8:11 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wishinone
    Participant

Me, my friends George and big Chris headed upstate on Wednesday to pick up little Chris and we road around being showed both federal and state hunting areas. We are travelling down a road and little Chris says deer and not another one of us sees it, then he says how about that one which we all saw then just past that I see a monster buck feeding without anybody else seeing it. The area is high fenced, a billionaire or muti millionaire owns thousands of acres of land that him and one friend hunt, some people just have too much money. I was also shown some fishing spots but without a boat or kayak it wouldn’t be worth the two hour drive getting there.

FNW Staff
    Keymaster

Monster buck you say.

wishinone
    Participant

Yes, in the northern panhandle some of the deer are as big as up north, I was at another guys house and some of the mounts he had from Florida were unbelievable. Between the deer, turkeys, elk and bear he had mounted would be a full time job for somebody for over a year I’m sure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.